Our visitors can get to know our company, its operation, mission and vision through film screening, presentations and power plant site visit.
- Our company can provide organised group visits upon prior online registration exclusively.
- Groups can apply for our programmes depending on the available dates.
- After successful registration, the staff of our Visitor Centre will contact the leader of the group by email or telephone.
- We welcome visitor groups from Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 13:00.
- Only visitors over the age of 10 are allowed to enter operational sites.
- We can start groups with a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 40 applicants. In case of a demand of less than 10 people, those interested can join groups that do not reach the maximum number of people.
- Our visitors have the opportunity to have lunch in our company’s restaurant based on previous arrangement.
- Plant visit is free of charge.
- Taking photographs and video recording on the site of the plant is not permitted.
Phone: +36 (37) 334-226